Monday, May 25

Easy Chocolate Lover's Cheesepie

Okay, so I haven't updated in a long freakin' time! BUT, im back! I've been wanting to try some new recipes I've had marked for quite a while. So, today i saw the cream cheese and butter my mom had sitting out and I asked her what she was going to do with it... and she said make a cheesecake..but I know what kind of cheesecake that was, the kind I hate that she makes. haha. So immediately I asked her for an alternative recipe that i had marked!


Ingredients ^

Chips in^

Baked && Cooling^

The finished masterpiece^

Just gorgeous!

I absolutely loved this cheesecake. Its not hard in any kind of way, and I totally recommend trying this at home;)


Easy Chocolate Lover’s Cheesepie

3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups (12-ounce package)
HERSHEY’S MINI CHIPS
Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
1 extra serving-size packaged
Graham cracker crumb crust
(9 ounces)
2 tablespoons whipping cream

1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.

2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1 2/3 cups small chocolate chips; pour into crust.

3. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250 degrees F; continue baking 30 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.

4. Place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 20 to 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheese pie. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheese pie.
Makes 10 servings.

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

YOU GO GIRL!! That's my woman! How come you never make me a cheesecake when I come down there?!?!??!!?!