Friday, August 1

TJ Maxx cupcakes

Well it has been some time since I have posted. From being in Virginia with Cassie (howtoeatacupcake) to having my sixteenth birthday party, to riding my car around everywhere. So now its time i get down to business again! Like she said, she is my favorite cousin ever! Seriously guys! When her and I get together, theres no telling what might be in store. Its always sad when she or I have to go back home, but its so exciting whenever we get to see each other again. Well, anyways, while I was in V.A I bought some cupcake mix from TJ Maxx and wanted to bake cupcakes so bad yesterday, so thats what I did! My birthday was July 27th and I finally turned sixteen! and for my birthday I got stuff to use now. I was very happy and could not wait to bake!

**sorry about such blurry pictures, i have yet to get another camera so i do the best i can with an iPhone


$6.99





*Overall I was not impressed with these cupcakes. First off, I was mad because the "frosting" that came with it was that soupy sugar water stuff and is impossible to stay on a cupcake. Then, when I tried one, it was pretty dry. It made you want to drink five gallons of milk. So, I wouldn't buy these anymore. I was so disappointed because I was READY to bake cupcakes and then BAM! they suck. BUT its okay becauseeeee I'm going to have another entry hopefully on Sunday!

Thanks for reading,


bye!
(:

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Dude. I'm mad that I have 3 of these and now I know they're gonna suck! I would've SO trashed that frosting soup and made some of my own.

I LOVE YO BOOFUS!!